Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Strange fears

 I write a lot on my notebooks - call it whatever you want journaling, venting, taking notes, morning pages.. I dont typically go back and read them but I have stumbled upon various entries randomly and found myself reading them. 

A lot of times I feel some amount of fondness and admiration for the past me who has written something interesting. But a lot of other times I am embarassed-what was past me thinking? One of my weird fears is that someone will read it after I am dead and think " wow she certainly had the same problems over so many years". My problems have a theme- Too much time spent on phone, didnt do what I was planning to do the previous day, not sure where I want to be in life etc. They can look insightful if you read just one of the entries, but man I have wasted a lot of ink on the same problems. With almost zero resolutions. 

I suppose I could burn my journals and resolve these problems, rather than trying to solve the problems 

No comments:

Post a Comment