Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Its not you Murphy, its me

 Somedays everything goes wrong. And its not some stroke of ill luck or a hilarious montage of things going wrong in impossible ways. Its more like a heavy burden that slowly keeps growing in weight and pushing you down. Yesterday was one of those days. It felt like I can do nothing right. I seem to have the anti-midas touch. Every potentially golden thing I touch, i burn to ashes. 

I pushed through it, not really recovering, but just surviving. Today that feels a bit distant. I am still the same underacheiver, but I feel like I can do maybe a bit more today. Today is a new day and my failures of yesterday wont matter. 

I dont know if they wont, I just hope they dont. 

I have to find focus else nothing will happen. I have to build in productive slack to recover, recharge and get insights. Not timewaste slackery thats useless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment