Monday, January 10, 2022

Things I miss in Bangalore

 Road side tailor- for those little tears, simple alterations and random stuff 

Roadside cobbler. - I remember fixing the zipper on a couple of my handbags in Chennai. What do I do with non working zippers now? 

Simple 5 min walk to buy whatever- kind of clears your head. 

Zepto, Instamart all are superb and extraordinarily helpful. But am a lot more productive with mindless stuff like fixing things in Chennai. Could just be muscle memory of going out and doing? 

I had been wanting to go to Westside in blr for so long and kept putting it off. Chennai I stepped out to buy something basic and decided to walk for a few more minutes to the store. 

Is it a coincidence then that I have also been writing more in Chennai? Despite extenuating circumstances? 

I seem to have only questions these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment